Become a Member
If you want to play badminton in our club, you can join us on a trial basis for three weeks for free. After that period you would have to become a member of our association. To do so, simply fill out the admission-form and declaration of consent, print it and hand it over to your trainer. Alternatively you can send it via post to
Emser Straße 39b
or via E-Mail to
Forms for becoming a member of our club can be found here.
(Every member must read the data protection notice and confirm this by signing the declaration of consent. Both are part of the admission form.)
You can find the annual subscription fees for club members in following table.
|reduced price (pupils, adolescents, students)||150 €|
|full price (adults)||180 €|
|passive membership||36 €|
The membership fee includes following advantages:
- participation in training with certified trainers
- participation in tournaments of the BVBB (ranking tournaments, championships, team championships)
- shuttelcocks for matches ot the BVBB team championship
- shuttlecocks for training and all BVBB tournaments (only for pupils and adolescents)
- association internal tournaments and celebrations